- This website is operated by Noor Al Diyar Private School (“Operator”). Our schools are registered in Bahrain. Our main registered address is Building 4997, Road 6455, Block 264, Diyar Al Muharraq, Bahrain and the correspondence address is P.O Box 15877, Bahrain. You can telephone us on +973 77507777 or email us at email@example.com. The Operator is registered with the Ministry of Education, Bahrain.
- Noor Al Diyar Private School grants you a non-exclusive licence to use this website solely upon the following terms and conditions.
- We may terminate this licence at any time without notice.
- We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
Materials in website
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to the Operator. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. It is protected by intellectual property laws including, but not limited to, copyright.
- You may view, use, download and store the material on this website for personal use or for the purpose of conducting business with us and only in strict compliance with these terms. Commercial use is not permitted. The re-distribution, re-publication, or otherwise making available of the material on this website to third parties, without our prior written consent is prohibited.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Accuracy of information
- The information contained within this website is given in good faith and for general information and interest only. It is subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies and (except as set out in clause 6.3) make no representation and give no warranty as to its accuracy.
- The information contained within this website should not be relied on and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation. By using this website you confirm that you have not relied on any such information. Any arrangements made between you and any third party named or referred to on the website are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
- This website may contain links to other websites. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content of other websites or any personal data which they obtain from you. These third party websites are not under our strict control. Any link is not intended to be, nor should be construed as, an endorsement of any kind by us of that other website.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- We do not guarantee that use of this website will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the site.
- Except as set out in clause 6.3, we will be under no liability to you whatsoever whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, restitution or otherwise for any injury, death, damage or direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and like loss) howsoever caused arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or the use, accessing, downloading or relying on any information or other materials contained in this website, including, without limitation, as a result of any computer virus.
- These terms and conditions do not exclude our liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from our negligence, for fraud or for any matter which it would be illegal for us to exclude or to attempt to exclude our liability.
Jurisdiction and acceptance of these terms and conditions
- This website is controlled and operated by the Operator.
- The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity in all aspects whatsoever of these terms and conditions or of any term of these terms and conditions or any dispute in relation to the materials contained in this website shall be governed by Bahrain law.
- The Bahrain courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or use of the website.
- Your continued use of this website indicates and evidences your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms you must not use our website. We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
- Our logo and brand identity are the intellectual property of the Operator and may not be reproduced without its prior written permission. All designs, text and graphics are owned by or licensed to us or our content and technology providers.
- All rights in the same are reserved.