Noor Al Diyar School is fully equipped to teach the Cambridge Curriculum with a capacity for nine classes per year group. Its state-of-the-art Library, IT Suites, Music Rooms, Hall and early years’ provision, as well as its beautifully attractive classrooms, makes it very popular with parents.
Our school premises comprise of three blocks, as well as a playground, sport yard and the school yard.
- Block one is the academic building and it contains three floors purposes as follows:
- The ground floor currently caters for KG1, KG2, Grade 1, Grade 2 and Grade 3 students who all have access to outdoor provision. The nurse room, meeting room, KG hall, Deputy Head Master office, Coordinator office, teachers room and the KG library, all are located in this floor.
- The first floor caters for Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7 and Grade 8 students. The music room, a large hall, a senior library, Art room, two fully equipped computer labs and science laboratory are located on the second floor.
- Block two is the administration building, it houses the offices of the Chairman, Directors, School Principle, Administrators, Human Resources, Accountant, meeting room in addition to a main reception area.
- Block three is our main hall for teaching sport and holding whole school concerts and activities.